Monday, April 14, 2008

Orange you cute?

I can't believe the month is almost half over, and I still haven't posted any of the sample pages for my scrapbook and card buffet on May 31st.

The first page is called Orange you cute? and uses the cute orange slice stamp in the new mini catalog. I designed the pages last Monday night but keep forgetting to bring home the cord I need to download the pictures.

Needless to say, April is a busy month for Texas teachers with all the state testing, end of six weeks, etc., but I promise to get the pages added to this post ASAP.

Also, it's still not too late to join this month's Gingham Ribbon Share. Don't forget: you get three of the new, silver, flower-shaped ribbon slides with your ribbons. They'll look awesome on your spring and summer scrapbook pages and cards.

No comments: