Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

Last Saturday I went to a twelve hour crop hosted by my friend, Shela, and got 18 pages done! I'm pumped! Most of them were designed by my SU! friends, Barbara and Kim, but I'll try to get some of them posted to the blog.

I have to warn you, though, that I went crazy with the "bling" on one of them!

Today we're taking our DI teams to Scarborough Renaissance Festival in Waxahachie, Texas, so I'm sure to get lots of great photos there.

And don't forget to sign up for the Scrapbook & Card Buffet at Yantis Community Center on May 31.

I've been swamped fulfilling my 5 1/2 week contract to grade essays online for the state of North Carolina, and SAT scoring for May starts tomorrow and lasts until the 20th, but I promise to get a few sneak peeks posted before the big event!

No comments: