Saturday, November 1, 2008

October Hostesss Gift


These were the pages I made for my October Simply Scrappin' Kit hostess. I gave them to her along with a sampler of the Juntos Designer Series Paper I used to create them.




Since SU!'s partnership with Sizzix, in August, I've really enjoyed using my Big Shot to create die-cuts for my scrapbook pages. The F for fall and the pumpkins are all made with Sizzix dies.


So were the leaves on this page. My favorite part of these pages is the Juntos Designer Series Paper that can be ordered from our Hispanic Supplement. I love the fall colors and patterns in this paper, so I tried to use as many as possible on the leaves, pumpkins, and decorative strip. I also edged the leaves and pumpkin with Mellow Moss ink to help them pop off the pages. Now I'm ready for the leaves to finish changing so I'll have pictures to go on these pages!

No comments: