Sunday, September 20, 2009

Flower Fantasia!


This was the option I gave those who wanted more "girly" pages! I'll probably use them to scrap the multitude of pictures my husband took of our Crepe Myrtles since they are different shades of pink. With all the extra rain this summer, their blooms really took off!

Once again I used Basic Black for the background paper. The photo mats are Whisper White and Rose Red. The large flowers are Regal Rose.

I just love how the Basic Black background makes everything pop! And the flower punches add just enough embellishment without being overwhelming. I can't wait to finally put my pictures on these pages!


2 comments:

Heather Wachtman said...

These layouts are beautiful. Great job :) Thanks so much for sharing, I love the colors.

Heather Wachtman

Unknown said...

I love the colors you chose. This is great! I have three daughters and plan on "lifting" this! TFS!