Monday, March 17, 2008

Back from the Retreat!

I'm back from a scrapbooking retreat and desperately in need of sleep!

We had so much fun! I made 8 double-paged spreads, ate wonderful food, and enjoyed spending time with people who enjoy scrapping and crafting as much as I do. I even learned how to make the big circles that are all the rage with my Cricut Expression, so expect to see some of those on future pages.

Since I spent the first day of my spring break in Rockwall at the doctor's, I didn't get a chance to photograph my pages, but I'll try to get them posted tomorrow for those who still haven't RSVP'd for the crop or ordered their kits.

Also, don't forget that Friday is the last day to join the Striped Grossgrain Ribbon Share. I used the pumpkin pie ribbon this weekend and can't wait to get the rest of the colors to play with.

No comments: