Saturday, March 8, 2008

Striped Grosgrain Ribbon Share

I've fallen in love with the Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in the new Spring/Summer SU! catalog and wanted to offer it in my first ribbon share so everyone else could have the chance to fall in love with it, too!

It comes in 4 different colors: Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, and Wild Wasabi.

You will receive approximately 2 1/2 yards of each color for only $10.47. That's enough to decorate over 7 scrapbook pages or cards per color! This is a great way for you to try all the colors of striped grosgrain ribbon without having to buy a spool of each . . . good for customers and fellow demonstrators alike!

I will be placing the order on March 21st, after my Pre-Easter Crop and Class, so be sure to sign up before then.

Not in the area? Or unable to attend the Pre-Easter Crop and Class? No problem! I take payment via PayPal and will be happy to send you an invoice upon request.

No comments: