Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Finally--the Easter Page



This will be the Easter page we make at my class on March 21st. I CASEd the idea from an old Spring 2005 mini catalog and made some modifications to it.

To make the page, I used 12 x 12 Regal Rose cardstock for the background, the Flowers for You DSP, Whisper White and Wild Wasabi cardstock for accents, small and large oval punches, and a sticky letter h from the Spring/Summer 2008 catalog; Light Pink Stampin' Glitter from the Occasions Mini Catalog; and rub ons (happiness, celebrate, and a flower border) from the Love & Happiness rub ons in the current SAB catalog.



This is how the Easter page looks with pictures added to it. I left the space after the border rub ons blank. I plan to go back and journal there with my white, uni-ball Signo Gel Pen.

No comments: