Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Scraproom!

I'm so excited! I'm finally moving into my "new" scraproom!

When we bought this place three years ago, we'd planned on turning the master bedroom into my scraproom, but the builders took so long renovating the rest of the house, that we moved our bedroom furniture in, and it stayed!

This weekend when we got back from a mini-vacation in Oklahoma, we finally started the process. So far, it's slow going since I'm setting everything up as I move, but the queen-size bed and weight bench are out, and 3 of my six shelving units are in! I've also moved in my small table with my Sizzix supplies and Cricut Expression.

I'm substituting at the junior high again today, but my goal is to have all my scrapping supplies set up by the end of the week as well as the "new" bedroom.

Wish me luck!

No comments: