Friday, June 27, 2008

Leftovers from the Buffet!

I've been busy substituting at summer school this week and still haven't had a chance to take pictures of the rest of the pages we made from the Summer Days Simply Scrappin' Kit, so I thought I'd share another doublepage spread we made at the Scrapbook & Card Buffet on May 31st.


This spread uses Tempting Turquoise for the background paper and Real Red for the mats. We made the "printed" paper on the squares by using wheels on Whisper White cardstock. One had Tempting Turquoise ink and the other had Real Red. Then we went back and handstamped smaller images in More Mustard.


The stars were stamped on More Mustard cardstock in all three colors and cut with the new large star punch. I hope they have more stamps that match it in the new catalog because I love how the stars turned out!


These pages would work well for any pictures, but I'm planning on putting the "stars" of my DI team on my pages.

No comments: