Saturday, March 7, 2009

Celebrate You Candy Lane Layout

I liked the layout I made for my goddaughter so much that I decided to use the sketch again to make more birthday pages with the Candy Lane DSP. I replaced the flower embellishment with the circular Celebrate You stamp from the Party Hearty set and put a pink rhinestone brad in its center. I also added three small pink rhinestone brads under the photo mats.

Since this isn't going to be framed to stand alone, I made this page to go on the right-hand side with more leftover DSP scraps. I also tore the papers at the bottom of the journaling block to mimic the torn paper on the opposite side, and I punched two small circles to continue the circular theme.

This is how the pages look when they're put together. The colors are more striking in real life. The flash bleached out the DSP on the left-hand side. I can't wait to get use these pages at the scrapbooking retreat I'm going to next weekend.


No comments: