Sunday, March 22, 2009

Holiday Treasures Layout #2

This is the second layout I made with the Holiday Treasures DSP. I left room for a title and subtitle as well as a little journaling.
I love the way the poinsettia DSP goes with the plaid, and I just had to use some of the Chocolate Chip 1/4 in. grosgrain ribbon instead of matting the poinsettia paper for a little extra shine.

I also added round tabs in the plaid paper and centered each tab with a circle fire brad for more "blingability." Now I just need to find the perfect Christmas pictures for the pages!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog from SCS. I love the pages! I'm inspired to do some scrap classes of my own, but a little overwhelmed, I'll admit.

Are the pages for your classes/clubs 12x12?

Anonymous said...

I love this layout idea. Would you be will to share the dimensions of the papers for this layout? Thanks so much, Sarah