Sunday, April 7, 2013

Epic This and That DSP

When my This and That bundle arrived, I fell in love with the designer series paper that came with it and decided to use it for a few cards.  I'm still struggling with photographing cards for my blog and hope these are better than the last ones!


This card uses crumb cake as a base with daffodil delight as mats and ink.  I used the Upsy Daisy stamp from March's Best of Flowers set. 


 
This card uses basic gray as a base with DSP as the mat.  I used the retired corner punch with whisper white paper to bring out the white pattern in the DSP.  I used night of navy for the bicycle in the SAB Feeling Sentimental stamp set and basic black for the celebrate sentiment at the bottom.  The pool party shape was cut, using my Sizzix Labels Collection Framelits.  Small white brads finished out the look.


The second card has a daffodil delight base, The Epic This and That DSP as a  mat, and black ink for both the bicycle and sentiment on the pool party cardstock.  The Sizzix Labels Collection Framelits make it so easy to cut shapes quickly and will even let me cut more than one at a time. This card has small silver brads as accents to change things up a little.  I'm always struggling to come up with masculine cards for birthdays and think both of these celebrate cards will work well for that.

 
The last card is my favorite one.  It has a pool party base, a DSP mat, more pool party that was embossed with the lace embossing folder from the spring catalogue, and flowers and leaves from the SAB Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set in daffodil delight and gumball green on very vanilla cardstock.  The centers of the flowers are pool party cardstock to tie everything together.
 
I have several more cards using this awesome designer series paper and can't wait to finish them and share them here in the future.
 
Now is a great time to pick up the This and That bundle from Stampin' Up! for 15% off AND get free shipping through Monday, April 8th.
 
If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demo, I'd be happy for you to order from my site:
 

No comments: