Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Finally scrapbooking again!





Finally started scrapbooking again.  These pages are CASEd from the internet, but I've viewed so many I don't remember who to give the credit to.  I needed lots of pages for birthday pictures.


The left-hand side has two birds made from the SU! bird punch, and they are wearing party hats I  made from scraps.  The original page I cased had two owls.


I used Pool Party and Calypso Coral to mount the pictures.  The DSP comes from the Everyday Enchantment pack that is retired from a previous SAB but still available on the Clearance Rack.  The page backgrounds are Lucky Limeade that just retired as well.  The scallops are made with the Bigz XL die that has different types of trim.  I used Crumb Cake for them.

I was pleased with how the pages turned out and can't wait to add a title, pictures, and journaling.  Tomorrow I'm meeting my friend, Deb, to craft and hope I have LOTS more pages to show you in the future now that school's out for summer.

No comments: