Sunday, June 1, 2008

Simply Scrappin' Kit Club

Need to get caught up with your scrapbooking but don't know where to start?

Like products that are color coordinated and go together quickly?

Wish someone would do the planning for you so you could concentrate on scrapping?

Then join my new Simply Scrappin' Kit Clubs!

While everyone was putting together their cards and pages at the Scrapbook and Card Buffet last Saturday, I was making pages from the Summer Days Simply Scrappin' Kit on page 176 of the Spring & Summer Catalog.

Some of the ideas come from the creative ladies at SCS. Others are original and created by me. The Real Red and Pumpkin Pie remind me of the summer sun while the Wild Wasabi and Bashful Blue make me think of cool water.

Each Simply Scrappin' Kit Club needs at least 8 members who are willing to purchase the Simply Scrappin' Kit of the month. The kits cost $23.76 with shipping and tax included.

Members of each club will take turns being hostess and will receive hostess benefits for that month.

I already have a club that wants to meet one Sunday afternoon a month. It's half full, so if you're interested, you need to sign up quick. The club order for kits will be placed on June 10th.

Since I'm off for the summer, I'd be happy to hold summer kit clubs during the day or on week nights; just let me know what works for you.

Happy scrapping!

No comments: