Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer Days Simply Scrappin' Kit Class on Sunday

Since our first Simply Scrappin' Kit Class, based on the Summer Days kit, is scheduled for this Sunday, I thought I'd give you a sneak peek at some of the pages we'll be making.

Both of these pages were CASEd from SCS. Each is part of a double-page spread, and since these photos were taken, I've gone back and switched some of the cardstock flower stickers so I could get as many pages as possible out of the kit.

I also CASEd the 6 x 6 page that uses the kit from the SU! website, adapted it to a 12 x 12 format, and created a 2nd page for it.

The 4th double-page spread is based on a technique I learned at GASC. I can't wait to post it after the class!

The Simply Scrappin' kits usually change when a new catalog comes out, but it's not too late to schedule your own Summer Days Simply Scrappin' Kit Class. This kit will still be available until August 10th.

No comments: