Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Candy Lane Layout #3


This is my third layout using the Candy Lane DSP. It's based on one of Stampalooza's challenges at SCS. The Candy Lane DSP is Close to Cocoa with a pattern so light it doesn't really have a color and could be either Pirouette Pink, Whisper White, or Very Vanilla. I used Baja Breeze cardstock for the background and Chocolate Chip and Pacific Point cardstock for the photo mats.


The challenge called for nature stamps, so I mounted the Live Like You Mean It hostess set I got at the very end of the last catalog and stamped three of the flowers at various heights to look like a bouquet. I even used my Double Circle Punch to create tiny Pacific Point centers for the flowers.
I stamped the word LIFE on this side of the layout then made buttons to go on both sides with two of our circle punches. I really like the way the Pacific Point pops in the buttons and as photo mats. This is a very simple but elegant layout.


No comments: