Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

The Christmas holidays were incredibly crazy and fun!

I made an 8 x8 scrapbook for my sister-in-law and a 7 x 7 scrapbook for my mother-in-law. I also painted the 4 1/2 x 9 inch chipboard clipboards gun metal gray and adhered Dallas Cowboy themed paper to them for my brother-in-law and nephews. And I gave my MIL, SIL, and mother handmade cards to send out in the new year.

Needless to say, when it was over, I was exhausted!

Last Friday I met with friends to scrapbook and start using my stash of Simply Scrappin' Kit pages. By the end of the night, I had pictures cropped and added to 26 pages. Now I just need to find time to go back and make titles for the pages and journal on them.

I love having pages ready to use so that all I have to do is match the pictures to them. I can't wait to see what the SSKs look like in the new catalog that comes out this month.

No comments: