Sunday, August 3, 2008

Back from the Retreat

Just returned from the retreat at Highland Lake Lodge. What an awesome weekend!

French toast, Oriental chicken salad, grilled pork loin--the food was to die for. Plus I completed 40 pages.

The bad news is that my camera battery conked out again, so I didn't get pictures at the retreat or pictures of the Crew Kids Boy pages without pictures on them. As soon as it recharges, however, I do plan to post a few pics of the completed pages.

The Simply Scrappin' Kit Club has met twice (next meeting August 24th), so I had 5 Summer Days double-page spreads, 5 Crew Kids Boy double-page spreads, and 5 Crew Kids Girl double-page spreads to finish as well as the page kits from the Scrapbook & Card Buffet back in May.

My wonderful friend, Carol, made each attendee a name frame. The one pictured below is mine. Thank you, Carol!

No comments: