Saturday, August 23, 2008

Final Rose Cottage Pages

I just finished the final Rose Cottage Simply Scrappin' Kit pages for our club meeting tomorrow. I have to say that I'm sad to be finished with this kit. It has definitely been my favorite so far.


This is the left-hand side. I decided to color block with the left-over pieces of DSP. The rose red DSP on the right-hand side is big enough to mat a 4 x 6 picture if anyone wants three pictures on this page.


This is the right-hand side. I left room for smaller pictures above and below the vertical one, or people can use the space for titles or journaling.


This is how the pages look put together. I hope everyone at the club tomorrow enjoys them, and I can't wait to get started designing the UR Sweet Simply Scrappin' Kit pages for September's club meeting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jana, I know I am commenting on something from over a year ago, but I just had to let you know that I love your Rose Cottage scrappin kit pages. I did a search at SCS, and your pages popped up - wow! I'm working on a double page spread for my sister's birthday, and you gave me some great inspiration. Thanks so much for sharing!

Bethany (flymombg on SCS)