Friday, August 8, 2008

SU!'s Partnership with Sizzix

Okay, I usually don't post twice in one day, but UPS arrived with my new SU! order that contains my wonderful Sizzix dies.

Yes, SU! and Sizzix have partnered together on an SU! Big Shot and exclusive dies as well as including 29 Sizzix dies that compliment our SU! products. These Sizzix items will be available in our holiday mini catalog, but I couldn't wait to give you a preview!

Naturally, I had to use something on my first Boho Blend double-page spread. I chose the Swirly extended die for this page. I used SU!'s 2-Way Glue to attach it, and it worked really well.


This is the left-hand page. Sorry it's crooked, but I took two photos, and this was the best of the two!


This is the right-hand page. I used the scallop punch on Pumpkin Pie cardstock to put behind the sticker at the top and make it "pop."


This is how they look together. Doesn't the Sizzix die add punch to the page? I'm planning to use one of the exclusive SU! dies on the next Boho Blend double-page spread. Maybe as a journaling box? Hmmmmmmm.

1 comment:

Michele Force said...

This looks fabulous, Jana!