Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Final Boho Blend Layout


This is the left-hand page of my last Boho Blend layout. It can go in any direction, but I'm going to put my title on the Very Vanilla strip at the top and put a vertical picture on either side of the rub-on flowers.


This is the right-hand side. It could also go in any direction, but I decided to arrange it so I could put horizontal pictures on top of the Old Olive dotted DSP. I also used the new scallop border punch to create strips to go underneath it to mirror the scallops on the die-cut sticker strips that came with the Boho Blend kit.


This is how they look together. I'm really pleased with the way they turned out. Especially the rub-ons. These Old Olive ones are left over from SAB, but I can't wait to order the ones in the new catalog.

No comments: