Friday, August 8, 2008

Rub-ons


If you haven't tried SU! rub-ons, you're really missing out! These stars and the arrow came from the Anchored set that will also appear in the Fall/Winter catalog along with a lot of new seasonal rub-ons I can't wait to order.

And people who scrap with me know I'm not much of a journaler, but SU!'s white gel pen is so-o-o-o smooth I couldn't help myself!


The word, ADVENTURE, is also from the Anchored set and perfectly describes my husband's cat!


This double-page spread is also from the Crew Kids Boy set and shows its versatility. My husband is known for taking a series of pictures about a single event, so I try to design layouts that will spotlight his photography.

I'm fortunate to have a husband who supports my scrapbooking by making sure I have lots of pictures to use.

No comments: