Wednesday, September 10, 2008

4th UR Sweet Layout


Can you say school? Since the UR Sweet Simply Scrappin' Kit contains its own faux notebook paper, I just had to design a page with a faux file folder on it! This fake file folder actually mats two 4 x 6 photos, but doesn't it look cool?

Once again I used the spiral punch on the left-hand side of a decorative strip for the left page and then on the right-hand side for the strip on the opposite page. Both strips also double as places to journal or jot down important information.

The Totally Sweet title is actually a cardstock border sticker cut down to size, and I used Stampin' Dimensionals with the flower stickers to make them "pop" and also leave room for photos underneath them.

This was one of my favorite pages because I love how it came together. I can't wait to add my pictures!

No comments: