Thursday, September 11, 2008

Final UR Sweet Layout


This is the final UR Sweet Layout for the Simply Scrappin' Kit Club that meets this Sunday.

On the left-hand side, the scrapper can choose to put her title on one of the 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 gray mats, the smaller gray mat, or even on the journaling sticker, and to go along with the school theme, I used the spiral punch at the top of the gray mat for the journaling sticker so that it looks like a page ripped out of a mini spiral.

On the right-hand side, I wanted to try something different, so I used four square gray mats that will be perfect for those 4 x 6 pictures that are a little off center and need to be cropped. I also used Stampin' Dimensionals to make the flower sticker "pop."

This has been a really fun kit to work with, and I'm looking forward to designing pages for our October Scrappin' Kit Club meeting that will be using the Best Ever celebration kit--especially since my husband's birthday is in October!

No comments: