Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hostess Gift


This is what I gave the September Simply Scrappin' Kit Club hostess today. It had one sheet each of Ridinghood Red and Kiwi Kiss 12 x 12 patterned paper and two 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of each of the new in colors.


I also included this card packet with her stuff. I learned how to make it when I attended my team meeting and fell in love with it.


When you open it, there are two birthday cards and two thank you notes inside. The Old Olive 1/4 inch ribbon that ties the packet shut also holds in the cards so they don't fall out.


The birthday cards are made out of Ridinghood Red cardstock. I used a retired jumbo dotted wheel down the right side and matted some Bella Rose DSP with Kiwi Kiss. Then I stamped the birthday greeting with Kiwi Kiss and used the Scallop Punch to cut it out.


The thank you notes are made out of Kiwi Kiss cardstock. I used a retired jumbo rough edged wheel down the right side and matted some Bella Rose DSP with Ridinghood Red. Then I stamped the greeting with Ridinghood Red, punched it with the Scallop Punch, punched a small circle out of Kiwi Kiss, and used a Stampin' Dimensional to make it pop!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! Do you have the directions and measurements for this I would love to make one for my very 1st hostess. Email is candlequeen@mchsi.com
Thanks
Crystal

Michele Force said...

Love your portfolio, Jana! We need to get another meeting planned before the holidays have us all going every which way.