Tuesday, September 30, 2008

2nd Best Ever Double-Page Spread


This is the 2nd Best Ever DPS. I must say I'm falling in love with Ridinghood Red! I mourned the loss of Purely Pomegranite when the in-colors changed, but I'm finding that Ridinghood Red is every bit as versatile.


The DSP that came with this kit is very eclectic. One sheet is playful with bright stripes on one side and fun circles with words in them on the other. The other sheet is more elegant with words on one side and a pin-striped kraft colored design on the other.


There are plenty of cardstock stickers to match both sets of DSP designs, and for some reason with this kit, I find myself reaching for my Stampin' Dimensionals more than usual. I just had to use them underneath the circle and star on the right-hand side.

And while I like my pages clean and simple, I realize a lot of my club members need to pack as many pictures as possible on a page so I've left space in the upper left-hand corner and on the right-hand border for more photos if needed. I could definitely envision some circle-cut photos adding extra whimsy to these pages.

No comments: