Sunday, September 7, 2008

The First UR Sweet Layout


This is the first UR Sweet layout for our Simply Scrappin' Kit Club next Sunday. I had so much fun working with this kit. Three pieces of the DSP are notebook paper on one side and perfect for the SU! punch that makes paper look like it came out of a spiral. I used a small piece of it here for journaling.

The colors in the kit are Rose Red, Basic Gray, Tempting Turquoise, and Old Olive. I'd never used Rose Red much until the Rose Cottage Simply Scrappin' Kit and this one. It's amazing how well it goes with other colors.

This particular double-page spread is based on a single-page layout that was on the Simply Scrappin' Kit package. I liked two of SU!'s samples this month and incorporated them into our kit club pages. I'll be posting the rest of the pages this week.

No comments: