Thursday, February 12, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine Layout #1


When I received my Good Morning Sunshine paper in my order last week, I'd planned on making a layout with the retro-flowered paper first. Even though green is one of my favorite colors, the Kiwi Kiss and Summer Sun used in this DSP were a bit over powering for me!


Then I got the idea of matting with Pacific Point, and it all came together. Especially when I realized I could replace the centers of the pears with 1/4 in. Pacific Point circles! That gave me the excuse to use my favorite SU! white gel pen to make the seeds and also add a little Whisper White card stock for contrast. I love how the blue and white pop on the page! I even used Stampin' Dimensionals so my punched pear would stand out.

The mat on this page holds two 4 x 6 photos. I included two more punched pears on Stampin' Dimensionals for embellishments and half of the SU! exclusive Sizzix Top Note die for my title box. My new SU! exclusive Sizzix Billboard alphabet strip has really been getting a work out since it came in. I used it to make my title letters.







No comments: