Sunday, February 8, 2009

SAB Layout #1

Last Tuesday, we took our DI teams to an Instant Challenge Workshop/Competition, and I took tons of pictures! The kids did an excellent job and came back ready to work hard to prepare for competition on February 28th. I came back ready to whip up some quick pages to use when the pictures are developed!

This page is based on a layout in the current Scrapbooks, etc. magazine. The blue mat holds two 4 x 6 photos. The pages in this double-page spread use Certainly Celery cardstock for their background and the new SAB Designer Series Papers for embellishments. This package of DSP contains 16 sheets of double-sided papers in Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Sahara Sand, and Bashful Blue. I love how light and "springy" they look! Also, the items in this year's SAB catalog coordinate so there's So Saffron and Certainly Celery ribbon as a selection, and the patterns on this DSP match the stamp set in the catalog that also goes with all our punches.

My first order from the new catalog arrived this week. Along with the cool new SAB products I earned, I was excited to get the Bigz Serif Essentials alphabet. I'd been waiting until SAB to order it since it qualifies for 3 SAB items by itself. I love the way it looks on the DI FUN title.

No comments: