Sunday, February 22, 2009

Raspberry Tart Layout #2

I'm still in love with the Raspberry Tart DSP and the SU! exclusive Sizzix Sweetest Stem Embosslit die. The die was made to match the Raspberry Tart paper and really embellishes it well.

While this page may look like it has strips of the DSP on it, I actually used strips of the Real Red textured cardstock to divide the DSP because I happened to have them left over from another project. This particular DSP has white in it so I decided to use Whisper White as my photo mats. I also used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop the die-cut flowers.

I left room on the right-hand side to put my title, and I may do my journaling with the awesome SU! white gel pen. I think it would look really good written on the red cardstock strips on both pages. Tomorrow I'll post the pages I made from the scraps of the first two layouts!




No comments: