Monday, February 2, 2009

Hand Drawn Bundle Layout #1

I don't normally post layouts with pictures in them, but I got so excited when I was making this layout for our DI teams' Instant Challenge practice that I was halfway through it before I realized I hadn't taken pictures before I added them!

The striped and notebook paper DSP come from the new Level 3 Hostess Set, Hand Drawn Bundle. The bundle includes DSP, stamps, and rub-ons that could be used for a variety of occassions. I plan on using my new Billboard Sizzix Strip alphabet when it comes this week to make my title letters and place them on the striped paper strips. I'm going to journal on the convenient notebook paper lines under the pictures.

When I finished the basic layout, I decided it was too plain. In the pictures the students were using paper plates to build something, so I put strips of cardstock through my crimper and used my 1 inch circle punch to cut them out. In real life it's easier to see how the circles on the paper mimic the plates in the pictures. I can't wait to add the finishing touches and take this layout to school to display in my classroom. The kids will love it!











No comments: