Sunday, February 15, 2009

SAB Layout #4

I saw a magazine layout that used 2 x 2 squares and thought I'd try it, but the pattern didn't work for my pictures, so I came up with this instead.

I put a title strip on the left and made the mat large enough to hold two photos. I also used the new SU! lace border punch and like how the lace edge compliments the old-timey feel of the quilt squares. I also used my 3/4 in. circle punch to make buttons and put them on Stampin' Dimensionsals so they wouldn't interfere with photo placement later.


I didn't get the idea to use the new lace border punch until I'd already glued the mats down on this page, but I didn't let that stop me! I just made lace edges to attach to the photo mats and used the Bashful Blue cardstock to cover where the two pieces of Whisper White came together. I liked the look so much that I used it on the other page as well. I hope you're enjoying the pages I'm making with the SAB paper; it is so versatile!

No comments: