Monday, February 16, 2009

Raspberry Tart Layout #1


After working with the peaceful tranquility of the SAB Designer Series Papers, I decided I was ready for something different! The new Raspberry Tart DSP is bursting with juicy colors: Kiwi Kiss, Real Red, Rose Red, Cameo Coral, and Pretty in Pink. I'd already been warned by fellow demos at SCS that a little goes a l-o-n-g way, so for my first layout I chose one of the more subtle Kiwi Kiss designs and threw in one of the brighter DSPs for embellishment.

The DSP I used for embellishment also gave me a chance to use my new SU! exclusive Sizzix embosslit, Sweetest Stem. If you've never used an embosslit, they are amazing! They cut and emboss at the same time! How easy is that?

And to add a finishing touch, I used my build-a-brads and punched one of the little flowers out of the DSP to accent inbetween the embossed stems. Voila! What an easy accent to make to tie everything together.


No comments: